Services Offered at Miami International Airport
Miami International Airport always ensures to provide a comfortable atmosphere for people who are visiting the airport. Here are some of the services:
- Wi-Fi – as in most airports, Wi-Fi is accessible from all corners of the airport, but usually, it is not free of charge. You can choose the most acceptable from these two options:
- Standard uninterrupted service costs - $4.95
- Premium uninterrupted service costs - $7.95.
- Baggage Checkroom/ Storage – is located in Terminal E, on the 2ndfloor and is open on a daily basis from 5 am to 9 pm. You can leave your baggage thereby showing proper identification documents like ID Passport, driving license, birth certificate and so on. Price depends on the size of your baggage. For any additional information, call 305 869 1163.
- Baggage Wrapping Stations – are located in Terminals, D, E, F, G, H, J, throughout
the second level. The wrapping material is made from non-toxic and recyclable
material and allows passengers to protect checked luggage. Wrapping service is free if done by onsite vendors.
- Currency Exchange – is one of the most important and most demanded services. Therefore, they are located throughout Miami International Airport in Terminals – D, E, F, G, H, J.
- Food and Dining – Miami International Airport has lots of different cafes, bars, and restaurants of any choice. You can choose anything by starting from fast food and ending with a nice dinner from the top of the Port Restaurant with a great panoramic view.
- Language assistance – in case if you need any language assistance, please visit the Airport's information counters for help, located in Terminals – D, E, H, J.
- Lost & Found – This facility is located in Terminal D, on the fourth level, next to the Bank of America.
- MIA Hotel – In case of any airline delay and not only you can also visit the Miami International Airport Hotel on the second level of central terminal E. There are 260 rooms, Vienna Restaurant, and many other useful facilities. For more information, please call : (305)871-4100 or visit website: www.Miahotel.com
- Nursing Suites – are available on each of MIA’s concourses.
- Pet relief areas – MIA has both, indoor and outdoor relief areas, which have big space for pets to relax, special sinks and disposable bags.
- Indoor location – Concourse D, F, G, and J, post-security
- Outdoor location – Concourse D, E, J - at arrival level.
- Rental Car Center – is located close to MIA at 3900 NW 25thStreet, Miami, FI33142
- Shopping – if you have several hours between flights, you can visit lots of shops
offering everything you can wish about (Cosmetics, clothes, luxury brands, and so on. There are lots of awards- winning shops, offering some innovative and brand new gifts and prizes.
- Smoking areas – are located inside terminal D and outside terminals, on Level 1 (arrivals) and Level 2 (departures)
- Wheelchair service – Wheelchair service is available upon request. In case of need, it is better to call the airport beforehand and reserve one.
In addition to all these services that the Airport of Miami offers, there are lots of other stuff that anyone can use while spending several hours there. For example, you can visit VIP clubs and lounges, or relax in Spa Services and Yoga Rooms.